Monday, February 5, 2018

Lounging by the Pool

Happy New Year everyone!  Coming to you  from Your Scapbook Place.

I know you are going to say:  Why is she publishing a pool card in the dead of Winter!!!   I do not like to be cold anymore.  Although,  I lived up North all my life and used to love those snow days and to watch to snow!

Today I want to share my card from Scribbles and is called Carrie Summer Diva.  Wouldn't we all like to have her life!!

Supplies used to create:  Prisma Pencils; Gel Pens; Stickles; Card stock from my collection.

Here is the info on how you can get to this design at Scribbles:   Just give a click on the name to hop over to Scribbles Carrie Summer Diva and the words are HERE.   If you would like to check out all of their images just click HERE.

Come on over to Your Scrapbook Place and enter a card into our monthly challenge.  It's always "Anything goes; but, you will receive an extra entry if you use any Scribbles Design's image on your creation!  In addition, Scribbles has their own challenge blog:  HERE.
Have a wonderful day and it has been great to visit you again!  Until we meet again!



21 comments:

  1. Greasy card for the contest. Be sure and leave some comments on my blog too get some prizes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fun card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of cardandjewelrycorner blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service
    ghost mannequin

    ReplyDelete