Monday, January 29, 2018

Surfing Elf by Erica Bruton

Good Day everyone!

  Sharing my DT card you today by  Erica Bruton of Ericraft Stamps (On FaceBook)This is her Digital Stamp - Elf going Surfin digi! I know he is a Christmas Elf, so I'm a "wee" bit late in my posting of this card! 

You can find this image in her Etsy store by the name of " EricraftShop ." 
This card I created, with this image, I colored using Prisma Pencil, gel pens, Acrylic paint and foam.  Along with some sand on the beach from my palms!

Hope you have a wonderful day and will be back to see you soon with some new images.


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Love the depth created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adults surf lessons This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…

    ReplyDelete