Friday, January 5, 2018

Aurora Santa's Little Helper

Hello my Friends,

I'm just recovered from a horrible case of Vertigo!!  I am already Dizzy enough!!

Anyways, I wanted to show you a card I did for the "West Wind"!  It is called Aurora's Santa's Little Helper.  I have colored her with one of my favorite medium's of Prisma Pencils.   Used a few gel pens and have added dimensional fluff for her hat!  Here have a look:

  This challenge comes to you from Your Scrapbook Place .  Come on over and see who our current Artist is for this month and place an entry in our challenge If you use a sponsors image, you get an extra entry. You entry bonus number is added to the END of the list. For example if there are 10 entries. You are card #1 who used a sponsor's image. Your drawing numbers are #1 and #11.

No comments:

Post a Comment